The Go Los Angeles™ Card is L.A.’s only all-inclusive visitor pass. This dazzling city has dozens of attractions, and the Go Los Angeles ™ Card offers something for everyone. When you visit Los Angeles, be sure to experience the best of what this historic city has to offer: trolley tours, botanical gardens, museums, guided tours, attractions, historic sites, and more. Choose a 2-, 3-, or 5-day card and plan the ultimate Los Angeles experience. You’ll also get exclusive savings of up to 20% at area shops, tour operators, and restaurants.|
Participating attractions include:
Aquarium of the Pacific
Autry's Southwest Museum of the American Indian
California Heritage Museum
California Science Center
Hollywood Museum in the Historic Max Factor Building
Hollywood Wax Museum
Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
Japanese American National Museum
Knott's Berry Farm
Kodak Theatre Guided Tour
LA City Tours Movie Star Homes Tour
L.A. Live Grammy Museum
Los Angeles Music Center Guided Tour
Los Angeles Zoo
Madame Tussauds Hollywood
MOCA Grand Avenue
Museum of Tolerance, A Simon Wiesenthal Center Museum
Newport Landing Whale Watch in Orange County
Paramount Pictures Studio Tour (adults only)
Red Line: Hollywood Behind the Scenes Hollywood Tour
Red Line: Inside Contemporary Downtown LA Walking Tour
Red Line: Inside Historic Downtown LA Walking Tour
Santa Monica Historical Society Museum
Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
Six Flags Magic Mountain (express entry)
Skirball Cultural Center
Spokes N Stuff Bike Rentals
Starline Tours Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour or Hop-On/Hop-Off 2-Hour Yellow Route Double Decker bus tour of beaches to Beverly Hills (choice of 1 per day)
The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA
Universal Studios™ (included for up to 3 admissions with 3- or 5-day cards only)
Warner Bros. VIP Studio Tour (adults only)
Whale Watching Cruise by Newport Landing
- Admission to over 37 attractions
- Discounts up to 30% off at local shops and restaurants
- Los Angeles Guidebook
2-, 3-, or 5-day Go Los Angeles Cards™ are available.
Most attractions are open daily from 9 AM to 5 PM; however, main attractions are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day. Some attractions may be seasonal.
All participating offers are subject to change without notice. Go Los Angeles™ Cards are activated on the first day of use. The Go Los Angeles™ Card is a flexible use card; multi-day cards are valid up to 14 days from first activation. Children younger than 3 participate at no additional charge. Some attractions are seasonal or may require a minimum age for participation. Please consult the Go Los Angeles Card guidebook at the time of your tour for more information.
Tickets are valid once per attraction per day, but there is no limit on how many attractions you can visit in 1 day. Tickets are not valid for return service on a future date. You must redeem your Go Los Angeles™ Card for service at the time you intend to use the service, not the day before. Although you may redeem your voucher(s) at any time during your stay, your Go Los Angeles Card is only valid for the length you've booked (1-day, 3-day, or 5-day).
|How to Redeem Your Voucher:|
Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your attractions card at 1 of the following redemption locations:
Know Before You Go:
- Hollywood Visitor Information Center
6801 Hollywood Boulevard (at Hollywood and Highland), Hollywood, CA 90028
Hours of Operation: MondaySaturday, 10 AM10 PM; Sunday, 10 AM7 PM
(*Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Citadel Outlets Customer Service
100 Citadel Drive, Suite 480, Los Angeles, CA 90040
Hours of Operation: Daily, 10 AM9 PM
(*Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Go Los Angeles™ Cards are activated on the first day of use.
- The Go Los Angeles™ Card is a flexible use card; multi-day cards are valid up to 14 days from first activation.
- Tickets are valid once per attraction, per day, but there is no limit on how many attractions you can visit in 1 day.
- Tickets are not valid for return service on a future date.
- You must redeem your Go Los Angeles™ Card for service at the time you intend to use the service, not the day before.
- Although you may redeem your voucher(s) at any time during your stay, your Go Los Angeles Card is only valid for the length you've booked (2, 3, or 5 days).
- Complimentary admission is valid from 9 AM to 5 PM. During all other times, standard admission will apply.
- Some attractions are seasonal or may require a minimum age for participation.
|Terms and conditions|
|ATTENTION REDEMPTION STAFF - Please record the serial numbers of the issued Go Los Angeles™ Cards here:|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.