Starting in San Lucas, see local artisansglass blowers, blanket weavers, and paintersdisplay their talents. Your guide will take you into the heart of San Lucas to tour the ‘Marlin Capital of the World’ and visit the Arch, Lovers Beach, and Lands End. Next, head to the "golden zone" of Los Cabos, the tourist corridor, to see some of the most beautiful scenery in Baja California.|
Continue on to San Jose, with its renovated plaza, Art District, City Hall and Mission. Enjoy lunch and a Tequila tasting in a popular local restaurant, and discover why Mexican cuisine has earned a UNESCO World Heritage designation. Take time to stroll along the old adobe building for souvenirs and gifts.
- Lunch and beverages
- Glass-bottom boat ride
- Tequila tasting
- Stops at El Mirador at Costa Azul Surspot
- Roundtrip transportation including hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Commentary in English and Spanish
Approximately 6 hours
Departure time and location:
8 AM; from the lobby of your San Jose hotel
8:30 AM; from the lobby of your Corridor hotel
9 AM; from the lobby of your San Lucas hotel
Return time and location:
3 PM; to the lobby of your San Jose hotel
3:30 PM; to the lobby of your Corridor hotel
4 PM; to the lobby of your San Lucas hotel
Important booking tip:
- Participation is complimentary for children 4 and younger.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. You must call Gray Line of Los Cabos a minimum of 24 hours prior to arrival to confirm your tour date, time, and pick-up location; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). The representative will issue you a confirmation number to be used on day of tour. Upon pick-up at your hotel, present voucher, Gray Line confirmation number, and photo ID to Gray Line tour conductor in exchange for service.
What to Wear:
What to Bring:
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|