The waters of Cabo San Lucas Bay were seemingly made for diving, with gentle currents flowing year-round, temperatures that range from 60 to 70°F (15.5 to 21°C) in winter and 85 to 90°F (29 to 32°C) in summer, and visibility that ranges from 20 to 100 feet (6 to 30.5 meters) during winter and from 60 to 100 feet (18 to 30.5 meters) in summer.|
Available dive spots include:
Dives are tailored to suit participants' preferences. All of the dive sites are within 10 minutes of the dive center; required surface intervals can be taken there or on the beach. A bilingual PADI-certified dive master is present at all times.
- Sand Falls: Discovered by Jacques Cousteau, the sand falls here are steep, cascading from 90 to 120 feet (27 to 36.5 meters) into a canyon full of tropical fish.
- Sea Lion Colony: Join the sea lions in their own habitat on this 30- to 70-foot (9- to 21-meter) dive.
- La Anegada: Ranging from 30 to 80 feet (9 to 24 meters), La Anegada is one of the most spectacular submarine canyons in the bay, with snappers, goatfish, pork fish, grunts, and jacks gathering in swirling masses to feed in the nutrient-laden currents. Here, too, colorful varieties of gorgonian corals and sea fans live, and vast amounts of tropical reef fish lurk along the canyon ledges.
Diving equipment is not included. It is recommended that divers bring their own equipment; however, rental equipment is available for an extra fee.
- Customized dive expedition to Cabo San Lucas Bay
- Two tanks, weight, mask, and fins
- Purified bottled water
- Supervision by a bilingual PADI-certified dive master
Departure time and location:
10 AM, Lands End Divers at the Hotel Costa Real, after pick-up from select hotels
You must have your certification identification with you; please also bring sunblock, a towel, and a bathing suit.
In order to scuba dive safely, you must be in moderately good physical health. Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good condition. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. Individuals with heart problems, colds or congestion, epilepsy, asthma, or individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive. If you are pregnant or think you may be, please talk with your doctor before participating in this activity. If taking medication, consult your doctor before participating in this program. Gray Line Los Cabos has the right to refuse service to anyone who does not meet these basic physical requirements. It is also a safety requirement that you do not snorkel or scuba dive the same day that you fly; please schedule your scuba activity accordingly.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem voucher(s):
Reservation confirmation is required. You must call Gray Line Los Cabos at least 24 hours prior to your arrival in Los Cabos to confirm your desired cruise date; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). Over the phone, the Gray Line representative will issue you a confirmation code to be used on evening of your cruise. Then, on the evening of your cruise, present your printed voucher(s), confirmation code, and photo ID to Gray Line representative in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|