Enjoy personalized transportation to San Jose del Cabo's art district, where wine and appetizers accompany a tour of the area's finest art galleries. San Jose del Cabo is a pleasant colonial village that has fostered a community of artists since its founding in 1730. Galleries visited on this tour include:|
Following the “Art Walk,” enjoy dinner at a popular restaurant located in the Art District. Mexican chefs, known for their ability to take simple ingredients and transform them into works of art, treat you to the best of Mexican cuisine.
- El Armario: Offers a selection of Mexican folk art from different regions of the country.
- Casa Don Pablo: Features artwork from authentic Mexican artists and craftsmen, including works on forged steel using a traditional craft method.
- Corsica: Includes museum-quality art, representing more than 50 artists.
- Soraya Art Gallery: Features local art, paintings, murals, faux finish, and trompelo’eil.
- Old Town Gallery: Offers Mexico through the eyes of the artist.
- Roundtrip, air-conditioned transportation
- Licensed, bilingual guide (Spanish & English)
- Gallery tour
- Appetizers and wine during gallery tour
- 3-course dinner
- Bottled water and beverage
Approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
Tours depart from Los Cabos-area hotels. Departure time varies with season; in general, winter tours depart at 3 PM and summer tours depart at 4 PM. Please confirm exact pick-up time with supplier.
Los Cabos-area hotels
Additional beverages and guide gratuities are not included in tour cost. Participation is complimentary for children age 10 and younger. The restaurant does not have a formal dress code, but guests are asked to dress appropriately. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. You must call Gray Line Los Cabos at least three days prior to your departure to confirm your activity date and the details of your reservation; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). The representative will issue you a confirmation number to be used on day of tour. Upon pick-up at your hotel, present voucher, Gray Line confirmation number, and photo ID to Gray Line tour conductor in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the Activity.|