This Outback & Camel Safari is an unforgettable eco-adventure. In small groups, off-road Unimogs trucks take you deep into the heart of the Baja outback on a voyage of discovery and wonder. Spectacular views, knowledgeable guides, delicious cuisine, and an exciting beach camel ride in Rancho San Cristobal make this an exclusive adventure in Baja. During the winter months, be sure to keep an eye out for humpback whales as they swim past the ranch.|
Your unique transport takes you to a coastal Baja-style ranch, where you will enjoy a short nature walk with an expert guide, try your hand at tortilla making under the guidance of the experienced staff, and learn more about the local firewater...tequila! A local host serves a full traditional lunch with all the trimmings. Mount a camel and take a scenic ride along a pristine beach, watching the water for a chance to see whales swimming in the nearby waters during the winter months.
- Guided tour
- Ride in 4x4 off-road trucks
- Short nature walk
- Visit to a Baja-style ranch
- Homemade tortillas
- Traditional lunch
- Tequila tasting presentation
- Bottled water throughout the tour
- Camel ride on the beach
- Hotel drop-off for central Cabo hotels
4 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
Approximately 8:30 AM and 11:30 AM, tours begin at 9 AM and noon; from Cabo Dolphin offices
Return time and location:
Approximately 1:30 PM and 4:30 PM; to your hotel or Cabo Dolphin offices
Minimum participant age is 6 years. If you have an existing back or neck condition you are asked not to participate on this tour. Pregnant women are also asked not to participate.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You must contact Cabo Dolphins at least 48 hours prior to your desired activity date to confirm your reservation. Please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID of the person whose name is on the voucher(s) in order to participate.
Know Before You Go:
What to Wear:What to Bring:
- For safety reasons camera use is not permitted on the camel ride; however, photos will be available for purchase after the tour
- Warm jacket
|Terms and conditions|
|All participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this Activity.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.