The Two Museums Card gives you access to two museums and attractions of your choice. Plus, get discounts at many shops, restaurants, and shows, and a complimentary soft drink at the Corte Inglés cafeteria and a tapa at Museo del Jamón.|
- Admission to two museums and attractions of your choice
- Fast-track access at separate entrance gates at the Prado Museum, Thyssen Museum, Reina Sofía Museum, and Madrid Royal Palace
- A useful map of Madrid indicating the locations of all museums and attractions
- Guidebook in five languages with information on participating museums and establishments
- A soft drink at Corte Inglés Cafeteria
- A tapa at Museo del Jamón
- Special discounts at over 100 shops, restaurants, flamenco shows, discos, and much more
There is no discounted Two Museum Card available for children. However, admission for children to most museums is complimentary.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
You may exchange your voucher for a Two Museums Card at one of the following locations. Important: You will be asked to provide photo identification.
Madrid Barajas Airport, at the Centro de Atención al Viajero de Metro, situated next to the entrance of Barajas underground station, in Terminal 2. Open daily; 7 AM-10 PM
Madrid Barajas Airport, Terminal 4, Arrivals; situated at the entrance of the Metro Barajas Terminal 4 Station. Open daily; 7 AM-10 PM
Madrid Tourist Board, Plaza Mayor 27. Open daily; 9:30 AM-8:30 PM
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|