Torres Bermejas, offers the ultimate in dining, dancing, and live entertainment. The magnificent interior is a reproduction of the “Torres Bermejas” in the “Alahambra” in Granada with Arabic motifs, tiles and hand carved artisanal wooden ceiling.Enjoy some tapas and a magical performance of Spanish and Flamenco dancing before the orchestra sets the pace for your own night of dancing! If your legs get too tired, you'll benefit from return transportation to your hotel. But for those who want to keep dancing, the music goes on!|
- Sightseeing tour of Madrid via bus
- Tour commentary in Spanish and English
- Entrance to Torre Bermejas
- Tapas dinner
- Live orchestra and Spanish and Flamenco dance show
- Return transportation to your hotel (optional)
Approximately 4 hours
Departure time and location:
8:30 PM; Pullmantur Bus Terminal in Plaza de Oriente
Return time and location:
Optional departure at 12:30 AM to your hotel.
Please note: You may stay past the departure time, but return transportation will not be provided.
Torres Bermejas closes at 2 AM; if you decide to stay past 12:30 AM, taxis to your hotel can be arranged upon request. You must be 18 or older to be admitted. Tour commentary is available in Spanish and English only.
|After booking your tour—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please call Pullmantur at least 24 hours prior to the day of your Illuminations Tour to confirm your reservation details. On the day of your tour, please bring your voucher to the departure location listed on your voucher at least 10 minutes prior to departure (8:20 PM).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|