Book your ticket for the Medieval Toledo Half-Day Tour by March 31, 2014 and redeem now–March 31, 2014 to save 10% on the regular booking price (price listed reflects savings).
The capital city of Spain until 1560, Toledo was a melting pot of different cultures and races for centuries. Jews, Moors, and Christians lived in harmony for many years, allowing the city's art and commerce to blossom.
- World Heritage-listed 13th-century Cathedral of Toledo
- Guided walking tour
- The Burial of the Count of Orgaz by El Greco
- Guided sightseeing tour of Toledo
- Roundtrip transportation via coach
- Tour commentary is available in Spanish and English
- Italian and French commentary are available on certain days of the week
Departure time and location:
Morning tour: 8:45 AM (available AprilDecember)
Afternoon tour: 3 PM
Pullmantur Bus Terminal, Plaza de Oriente
Morning tour: 1:45 PM
Afternoon tour: 8 PM
Same as departure location
- Children 4 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
- The morning tour is only available between April and December.
- Italian commentary is available Sundays and Mondays for the morning tour and Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays for the afternoon tour
- French commentary is available Wednesdays and Fridays for the morning tour only
- Hotel pick-up is available from select hotels only; the tour provider will confirm details when you call to confirm.
|After booking your activities or services, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange 1 voucher per person.
Promotional offer details:
Book/Redeem: now–March 31, 2014
Booked price included savings.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You must call Pullmantur at least 24 hours in advance to confirm your reservation details and arrange hotel pick-up. Hotel pick-up is available from most hotels in central Madrid. If unavailable for your hotel, please bring your voucher(s) to the departure location at least 10 minutes prior to departure (8:30 AM or 2:45 PM).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|