To get to Ouarzazate, you will cross the High Atlas on a winding road through the Tichka Pass at an altitude of 2,260 metres (7,415 feet). Expect views that are nothing short of breathtaking.|
See Ouarzazate, named after a Berber term meaning 'without noise' and relax over lunch. Visit the fortress Kasbah of Taourit before you make your way back to Marrakech, stopping at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ksar Aït Benhaddou for a photo opportunity along the way.
- Round-trip transportation from Marrakech to Ouarzazate
- Bus tour of Ouarzazate
- Guided tour of Kasbah of Taourit
- Entrance fees to all monuments and attractions
- Commentary available in English and French only
- Hotel pick-up from central hotels
Departure time and location:
7 AM; the lobby of your hotel or the Complexe Kawkab Center
Return time and location:
8 PM; same as departure location
Beverages are not included in the listed price. Children younger than 2 years participate for free. Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please contact tour operator Holiday Services at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your hotel pick-up location. Pick-up is only available for central hotels, and not for riads in the Medina. If you do not qualify for or require hotel pick-up, please meet your guide at the Complexe Kawkab Center in central Marrakech; the full address will be printed on your voucher.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|