Leave the hubbub of the city and enter the peaceful Majorelle garden. Designed by the French artist Jacques Majorelle in 1924, this botanical garden was revived by Yves Saint Laurent who then give it to the city of Marrakech as a gift. It contains an impressive collection of cacti, bamboo groves and a striking cobalt-blue pavilion.|
Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride accross the vast Agdal gardens and stroll along the raised walkways of the orange, fig, and lemon orchards.
Before returning to the city, discover the greenery of the 12th century Menara gardens which rest at the foot of the Atlas Mountains.
- Round-trip transportation
- Entry to all attractions visited
- Ride along the ramparts in a horse-drawn carriage
- Commentary available in English and French only
- Complimentary hotel pick-up from central hotels
3 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
2.30 PM (July-Sept. 9:30 AM); the lobby of your hotel or the Complexe Kawkab Center
Return time and location:
6 PM (July-Sept. 1 PM); same as departure location
Children younger than 2 years participate for free. Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please contact tour operator Holiday Services at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your hotel pick-up location. Pick-up is only available for central hotels, and not for riads in the Medina. If you do not qualify for or require hotel pick-up, please meet your guide at the Complexe Kawkab Center in central Marrakech; the full address will be printed on your voucher.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|