With 16 different stops in Marseille, you will never be far from a point of interest, shops, or enticing restaurants! As you hop on and off all over the town, you will benefit from personal earphones and commentary in five languages.|
- 1- or 2-day pass for the Marseille hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour
- Individual headsets for each passenger
- Commentary available in five languages
The loop lasts approx. 1 1/2 hours
10 AM–5:30 PM: approx. every hour
Children age 3 and younger ride for free. You may hop on or off at any stop along the route. Commentary is available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. Tour does not operate in January.
|Guests must arrive at the agency at least 30 minutes prior to excursion departure time for check-in. Please note that check-in will close 10 minutes before excursion departure time.|
After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Upon arrival in Marseille, please present your voucher(s) and photo identification to the Cityrama driver at any bus stop along the route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 1- or 2-day pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|