The Marseille City Pass is valid for one or two consecutive days and includes:
- Admission to 14 museums, including the Museum of Modern Art, the Museum of Earthenware, the Museum of Marseillais Arts and Traditions, and the History Museum of Marseille
- Ferry, admission to, and guided visit of Château d'If
- Unlimited use of public transport network
- Guided walking tour of Marseille
- Admission to the tourist train running from the port of Marseille to Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica
- Discounts on admission to the Festival of Marseille and the Crypt of Saint Victor's Abbey
- Free biscuit-tasting at Marseille's oldest bakery
The Marseille City Pass is available for one day or for two consecutive days. Unlimited use of the public transport network is valid only for the duration of your Marseille City Pass. If boats are unable to reach Château d'If, a boat trip to the island of Frioul is offered as an alternative. Museums and the Château d'If are closed Mondays and on bank holidays. There is no discounted Marseille City Pass available for children; however, children under the age of 10 are admitted for free to museums.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Upon arrival at Marseille, please bring your voucher(s) to the redemption location; the address will appear on your printed voucher(s). Your voucher(s) will be exchanged for City Pass(es) (1 or 2 days).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|