In addition to exploring the famed dormant volcano of Haleakala, this captivating helicopter tour flies you over Maui’s most popular sites, including: Oheo Gulch (often mistakenly referred to as “Seven Sacred Pools”), Hana Town, and the gorgeous Hana Rainforest—with its spectacular waterfalls and green, dramatic valleys extending down to beautiful white-sand beaches and crystal blue water.|
Choose between the following helicopters:
- Eco-Star: Individual First-Class seats, 23% more interior space, raised "theater style" platform in the rear, expansive glass for outstanding sweeping views, a more powerful yet more fuel-efficient engine that delivers faster flight and thus more sightseeing value. Incorporating the most advanced technologies and avionics available, the ECO-Star is truly "state of the art".
- A-Star: The industry-standard American Eurocopter A-Star – a great flight in a compact cabin, with bench-style seating and good visibility.
- 45-minute helicopter ride
- Tour narration from certified pilots
- All taxes and fees
Daily, weather permitting
Departure time and location:
There are several flights daily; from Kahului Heliport
Return time and location:
Approx. 1 hour after departure; to Kahului Heliport
A video of the tour is available for purchase.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Within 72 hours of booking the helicopter tour you will receive an e-mail from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The e-mail will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher(s) for activity tickets. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an e-mail or have other questions, please contact Local Expert™ directly; the customer service phone number will appear on your voucher(s).Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities of interest you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions you might have.
|Terms and conditions|
|Children younger than 24 months of age are welcome as a lap child. Children 24 months of age and older require an individual, full-fare seat. Due to comfort and weight and balance of the aircraft, anyone weighing more than 250 Pounds (113.4 kg) will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat at 50% of the individual fare. No scuba diving within 24 hours of departure.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to four days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.