Please choose from the following treatment options:|
Waihua's Lomilomi Massage - This 50-minute treatment is based on Hawaiian concepts of working with the body, mind and spirit. It incorporates hands-on healing that is powerful yet gentle, giving immediate and long-term results. Lomilomi symbolically means "to communicate energetically deep within the bones of the individual, thus the soul of the person".
Lomi 'ili 'ili - Hot Stone Massage - During this 50-minute treatment, heated smooth river stones are placed on the body. The combination of heat and rhythmic pressure stimulates circulation, promotes the release of tension and restores balance. Feel tired and tense muscles instantly unravel beneath the heat of gliding warm stones.
Signature Kapalua Castaway An 80-minute specialty treatment in one of the spa's Private Garden Treatment Suites including Pineapple Papaya exfoliation, a outdoor private garden shower followed by a tropical lotion application and massage.
- Either a 50-minute massage or an 80-minute treatment package
- Access to enjoy spa facilities for the duration of the day of your scheduled treatment, including:
- Ladies and gentlemen relaxation lounges
- Private relaxation areas resembling volcanic stone grottos
- Eucalyptus-infused steam rooms
- Cedar saunas
- Indoor heated whirlpools
- Coed open-air relaxation lounge with outdoor heated whirlpool (bathing suit required)
- Fitness center with ocean views (currently open 24 hours daily)
- Expanded retail offerings
Flexible. To enhance your Spa experience, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled treatment. This will allow time to relax in the lounges, saunas, steam rooms and whirlpool.
The Ritz Carlton, Kapalua
This activity is suitable for participants ages 14 and older.
For your convenience, a 20% gratuity is added to each spa service. Gratuities are dispersed to the spa staff members who serve you during your visit. Any additional gratuities are at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Within 72 hours of booking this activity you will receive an e-mail from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The e-mail will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher(s) for activity tickets. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an e-mail or have other questions, please contact The Local Expert™ directly; the customer service phone number will appear on your voucher(s). Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities of interest you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions you might have.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to four days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|