Coordinators make all arrangements prior to your arrival, from securing all vendors to assisting with other wedding services including locating a formal wear company, flower selection, marriage licensing, and color coordination. Once you've made your selections, the coordinator orders and confirms all of the services. You just have to show up for your beautiful Maui Wedding!
You have several sets of wedding vows choose from and you may tailor them to your own spiritual needs and relationship. The ministers are non-denominational but you may arrange a minister from a particular church or sect (for an additional fee). Following the ceremony, raise your engraved champagne flutes for a sparkling juice toast and enjoy the rest of the day until sunset with your photographer and videographer.
As the sun streaks the sky orange and gold, you’ll settle in for a 4-course privately catered dinner on the beach with a personal chef/waiter. As the stars appear, tiki torches are lit and the crashing of the waves serenades you.
- All pre-wedding arrangements and coordination fees
- Assistance with marriage licensing
- Licensed non-denominational minister
- Two (2) Hawaiian leis for bride and groom to exchange as part of ceremony
- Small French hand-tied bouquet of mixed tropical flowers for bride
- Commemorative copy of your ceremony
- Keepsake Hawaiian motif certificate of marriage
- Guaranteed 80 or more high resolution images on photo image CD
- Professionally filmed and edited DVD of the ceremony, filmed with remote microphones, and edited with music and titles
- Sparkling juice toast for two (2) served in personally engraved Champagne flutes
- 5-course, privately catered dinner for two (2) on the beach, complete with tiki torches, candlelight, and wine
All locations for this wedding package are on Maui's public beaches or beach parks. Your wedding coordinator will assist you in choosing the best beach or park that is most likely to be lightly used by the public at the time of the wedding.
You must contact your wedding coordinator to plan details of the event. The contact information will be provided with your confirmation email, after your initial reservation is made. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on Maui's public beaches. A menu is provided in advance so you can select your dinner options.
Transportation to wedding location and marriage licensing fees arenot included in the cost of the wedding package. You will need valid photo identification for your marriage licensing appointment, which your coordinator will book for you and provide you with appointment time and details. If you have been divorced within the last 12 months, you must provide a copy of the divorce decree. You must have US$65 cash for the marriage licensing agent. Gratuities or tips for the wedding vendors are not included and are at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Within 72 hours of booking Sunset Dinner Cruise you will receive an e-mail from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The e-mail will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher for the activity ticket. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an e-mail or have other questions, please contact Local Expert™ directly; the customer service phone number will appear on your voucher.Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions that you might have.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|