Cruising within the protected lagoon off the east coast makes for a truly pleasurable day's sailing. You'll take a small ferry boat up the estuary of the Grande Rivière Sud-Est, the largest river in Mauritius, to see waterfalls up close. Continue to Ile aux Cerfs where you'll lunch aboard your catamaran and while away the afternoon swimming or relaxing in this beautiful setting.|
- Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs
- Ferry boat along the Grande Rivière Sud-Est estuary
- Barbecue lunch with soft drinks
- Roundtrip transportation via catamaran and coach
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Commentary available in English or French
7 hours, excluding transfer times
Departure time and location:
7:15 AM9 AM; the lobby of your hotel
Return time and location:
4:45 PM6 PM; the lobby of your hotel
Please bring a beach towel with you. Tours will only operate with a minimum of 4 participants. Pick-up and drop-off times vary according to the location of your hotel. Clients staying in hotels in the same region will be grouped in the same bus. Days of operation or itineraries may change due to unforeseen circumstances. Tipping remains at clients' discretion. Infants under the age of 2 participate free of charge.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please call Connections 48 hours prior to your tour to arrange your hotel pick-up time. A Connections representative will meet you at your hotel within 24 hours of your arrival or will leave a message at reception with full contact details. Please present your voucher to your guide upon hotel pick-up.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|