Millennium of Mexico (Fri.): Enjoy the music and mysticism of this renowned civilization from the year 1900 through modern times.
Mexico through the Centuries (Wed.): A journey across time, this production explores the magic and music of various regions of Mexico, from ancient ceremonies to the folk dances that are still performed today.
- Mexican and international buffet
- Ballet Folklorico de Mazatlan show
- Open bar with national drinks and beer
- Roundtrip transportation from the Hotel Quijote and back
Wed. and Fri.
Departure time and location:
6:30 PM; from Camaron Sabalo Avenue, in front of the Hotel Quijote Inn
Return time and location:
Approx. 9:30 PM; Camaron Sabalo Avenue, in front of the Hotel Quijote Inn
No refunds will be issued on unused portions of this tour.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Once in Mazatlán, you must call Mexico Travelscape Tours to reserve a specific tour date and time. The local phone number will appear on your voucher(s); please note that you may not need to dial the area code. Present your voucher and photo ID to the Mexico Travelscape representative in the lobby of your hotel on the day of your tour. You will be given information on a specific pick-up time at your hotel.Note: when calling from within Mazatlán, you do not need to dial the country code or area code.