Pass through the spectacular Blue Dandenong Ranges, with towering mountain ash forests, lyrebirds, and fern gullies. Continue through the rich Yarra Valleya pastoral landscape replete with farms and vineyards, haystacks, and wine grapes. Taste Yarra Valley wines at Fergussonís Winery where you also dine on a sumptuous lunch. Visit Rochfordís Eyton to taste a selection of fine Australian wines. Then take a guided tour of Domaine Chandon Winery, and enjoy a glass of Domaine Chandon and savory platter.|
- Wineries and mountains tour
- Lunch and wine tasting at Fergusson's
- Wine tasting at Rochford's and Eyton
- Wine tasting and tour at Domaine Chandon
- English-speaking tour guide
Approximately 7 hours and 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
10 AM; from Melbourne Day Tour Centre
Return time and location:
5:30 PM; to Melbourne Day Tour Centre
Participation is complimentary for children younger than age 4.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Gray Line Australia at least 24 hours prior to your tour date to ensure your reservation (contact information is provided on your printed voucher(s). Upon arrival at departure point, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|