Travel over the Westgate Bridge, through resort towns, and hit Bell’s BeachAustralia's famous surfing beach. Travel through lush rain forest in Otway National Park, where you pass under tall eucalypts, through green fern gullies, and see fascinating wildlife. Then, at Port Campbell National Park, watch as surf rages against precipitous cliffs and towering rock stacks. See the huge stone monoliths referred to as the Twelve Apostles; and discover the Shipwreck Coast where many vessels have seen their last days in the churning ocean waters.|
- Guided tour
- National park fees
- Aussie-style Bush Billy Tea
- On-coach wireless Internet
- Spanish and Italian live guide available Mondays and Wednesdays only
- Complimentary GPS audio commentary available in Japanese and Mandarin
Approximately 11 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
8 AM; from Melbourne Day Tour Center (see redemption instructions)
Time listed reflects the actual tour start time. Hotel pick-up times (if available) may vary by location, and will be communicated upon reservation confirmation.
Return time and location:
7:30 PM; to Melbourne Day Tour Center (see redemptions instructions)
Know Before You Book:
- Children 3 and younger can participate at no additional charge.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact Gray Line Melbourne at least 24 hours prior to your preferred tour date to confirm your reservation. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Complimentary roundtrip hotel pick-up service is available from select downtown Melbourne hotels. You may ask whether hotel pick-up is available from your hotel when calling to confirm your reservation. Please present your printed voucher to the guide before starting the tour.
Know Before You Go:
What to Wear:
- Please arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- If hotel pick-up is planned, meet your tour guide in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Spanish and Italian guided commentary is available Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- Good walking shoes
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|