Get to know the city of Melbourne on a private guided tour departing on your own time, anytime, and with the freedom of a pause button. Simply download the MP3 audio tour to your personal player (instructions below) and head out to discover Australia’s second most populous city. Situated on the banks of the Yarra River, this city's libraries, museums, theaters, and gardens are waiting to be explored. Begin your tour at contemporary Federation Square. Grab your audio player and map and listen while you tour past the Burke Street Mall, Her Majesty’s Theatre, the Rialto Towers—one of the tallest buildings in the Southern Hemisphere—and much more! With separate files for easy accessibility, this full-day audio tour gives you all the information you need for a memorable trip to Melbourne … right in the palm of your hand.
- English Audio tour (31 separate MP3 files for easy access to points of interest; iPod-compatible)
- Map of tour (in printable PDF format)
Approx. 8 hours
How it works:
- 1) Book this tour.
- 2) Once booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to the website where the tour files are located.
- 3) Go to the website, then download and save the files to your MP3 or MP3-compatible device (including iPod). Print the map, and you're ready to go.
Once a booking is complete, your confirmation email from Tourcaster with a link to the download site should arrive within 48 hours. Tours are recorded in English.
|After you book your activity, follow these 2 easy steps:|
1) Check your inbox, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to the website where the tour files are located within 24 hours of booking.2) Go to the website link provided in the confirmation email, then download and save the files to your MP3 or MP3-compatible device (including iPod). Print the map, and you're ready to go.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|