Delve into more than 50 years of history at one of the most famous recording studios in the world. Your knowledgeable guide takes you to the very sport where Elvis first recorded, hear outtakes from recording sessions, and see priceless memorabilia. Musicians who recorded at Sun Studio include: Johnny Cash, B.B. King, Roy Orbison, the Howlin' Wolf, Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis Presley, and many other music legends in the 1950's. More recently, U2, Tom Petty, Matchbox 20, John Fogerty, Paul Simon, Maroon 5, and Beck stepped up to the mics.
- Guide studio tour
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Time to shop and enjoy the onsite café
- Shuttle that runs between The Heartbreak Hotel, Graceland, Sun Studio, and The Rock 'N' Soul Museum
Approx. 40 minutes
Daily; tour does not operate on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Hours of operation:
10 AM6 PM
Tours depart every hour beginning at 10:30 AM
Children ages 4 and younger are not permitted on this tour. Children ages 5 to 11 are admitted free of charge. The first half of tour is upstairs and requires climbing 15 steps and then descending 15 steps.
|After you book your ticket, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for ticket:
Please present your voucher(s) at the ticket counter, on the day you wish to take the tour. You will be placed in the next available tour time. Photo ID may be requested. Tour does not operate on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|