Cross the Uco Valley, an important regional farming area, and arrive at San Rafael in the southern part of the Mendoza province. Tour the beautiful Villa 25 de Mayo, the San Rafael historical founding site, and the dams Galileo Vitale, El Nihuil, and Valle Grande. These dams provide irrigation for wineries and orchards of the area.|
Travel to the beautiful Atuel River Canyon, where nature’s might has spent carved incredible shapes into the canyon walls over many centuries. See famous landmarks like the Castle, the Ghost, the Cathedral, and more. This spectacular canyon astonishes visitors from around the world with its magnitude and colorful appearance.
Finish with a tour of the Monjes Perdidos Mesa de las Brujas (Table of the Witches) and El Nihuil Dike, which is a hydroelectric complex.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Commentary in English or Spanish
Approximately 10 hours
Departure time and location:
7 AM; from select Mendoza hotels
Return time and location:
5 PM; to select Mendoza hotels
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. To confirm your booking details, please send an email to the service provider within 72 hours of departure. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. You will receive an e-mail confirmation to the e-mail address from which you submit. On the day of your tour, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the driver in exchange for service.
Know Before You Go:
- Food and beverages are not included and are your own responsibility.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|