Head to the top of the Pre-Andes Mountains, peaking at altitudes around 9,840 feet (3,000 m). Enjoy dramatic views of the Andes Mountains before heading for the Uspallata Valley, located 62 miles (100 km) from Mendoza.|
Trek along the Panamerican Highway and make stops in the small villages of Picheuta, Polvaredas, and Punta de Vacas. Pass through the heart of Punta de Vacas to the famous village of Los Penitentes, a popular ski center.
Continue to Puente del Inca (Inca’s Bridge), approximately 8,924 feet (2,720 m) above sea level. See the Las Cuevas River form a natural bridge under which thermal water flows.
Take a break and stop at a magnificent viewpoint just a short distance from the border of Chile. Marvel at expansive views of the surrounding area, Mount Aconcagua.
If weather conditions are favorable, visit the Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) monument standing at 13,779 feet (4,200 m). This monument symbolizes the Argentine-Chilean fraternity.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transporation
- Commentary in English or Spanish
Departure time and location:
7:30 AM; from select Mendoza hotels
Return time and location:
5:30 PM; to select Mendoza hotels
Important booking tip:
- Children 2 and younger can participate at no additional cost when not occupying a seat.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. To confirm your booking details, please send an email to the service provider within 72 hours of departure. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. You will receive an email confirmation to the email address from which you submit. On the day of your tour, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the driver in exchange for service.
Know Before You Go:
- Food and beverages are not included and are your own responsibility.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|