Frida's hometown is the first stop on this tour: the 16th-century town Coyoacan, a place rich in culture and history. Considered the cultural heart of Mexico, Coyoacan has been a place of inspiration for artists and visitors. This Mexico City suburb is where Kahlo was born, and offers cafes, charm, craft markets, and the Plaza Hidalgo.|
A visit to the Anahuacalli Museum will give you a chance to see approximately 60,000 pieces of pre-Hispanic art works that were collected by Diego Rivera. History and art buffs will enjoy this museum, which includes Aztec and Mayan showrooms that feature information on the numerous indigenous Mexican civilizations.
Finish the tour at La Casa Azul (the Blue House), where Frida spent the last 13 years of her life. Everything you see here has Frida’s touch, from walls to flowers. The museum is complete with an art collection featuring works by Frida, Diego Rivera, and their friends, as well as Frida’s personal collection of pre-Hispanic art.
Guided tourRoundtrip transportationAdmission feesCommentary in English and Spanish
Meals and beverages
Approximately 4 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
9:30 AM, Thursday and Saturday; from your Mexico City hotel
Return time and location:
2 PM; to your Mexico City hotel
Important booking tip:
- Children 1 and younger can take part in this tour at no additional cost
|After you book your Activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
This voucher is non-transferable, and is not valid unless signed by the traveler listed on the voucher. Upon pick-up, please present your printed, signed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please call Gray Line Mexico City at least 48 hours prior to your Activity date to confirm your reservation. You can find contact details on your printed voucher.
Know Before You Go:
What to Wear:
- At least 2 people need to sign up for this tour to go ahead.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes:
This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|