Leaving from Miami in the early morning you will have a full day at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Discover the four-story LC-39 observation gantry and walk beneath a gigantic Saturn V rocket at the Apollo/Saturn V Center. Experience life in space with an IMAX movie screening of "The Dream is Alive" or take a virtual trip to International Space Station with "Space Station 3-D."|
Please note: Pick-up from downtown and Miami Beach hotels occurs between 5:15 AM and 7:30 AM. The drive from Miami to Orlando is approximately 4 hours. Upon arrival in Orlando, there will be a change of transportation. The drive to the Kennedy Space Center is another 2 hours, depending on traffic. You will spend approximately 5 hours at the Kennedy Space Center.
- Admission to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Guided tour in English
- Roundtrip transportation on modern bus from select Miami hotels, including pick-up/drop-off service (optional)
15 hours 30 minutes–16 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
5:20 AM–6:30 AM; from the foyer of select local hotels or central meeting place
Return time and location:
Approximately 10 PM; same as departure location
Return trip departs from Kennedy Space Center for Miami at 6 PM.
Important booking tip:
- Children 23 months and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You must call Miami Nice Tours at least 48 hours prior to your departure for Miami to confirm your tour date and time. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. When confirming your reservation, you must specify whether you require pick-up service. Miami Nice Tours picks up passengers from select hotels located in Miami Beach and downtown Miami.
If you do not require pick-up service, you will receive information about a meeting location when making your reservation. On the day of your tour, please present your printed voucher(s) to the Miami Nice Tours representative at the time of pick-up at your hotel or when meeting the tour. Please note: The tour bus is white with blue "Miami Nice Tours" lettering and may have pictures of dolphins or alligators. Upon boarding the bus, the driver will confirm your reservation with Miami Nice.
Know Before You Go:
- At least 2 people must sign up for this tour to go ahead.
- For safety purposes, tour routes and itinerary times may vary due to weather conditions.
- Any discrepancies must be addressed in writing no later than 30 days after date of travel for resolution.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|