Don't miss the chance to visit two symbols of superb Italian mechanical engineering: the museums of Ducati and Ferrari. Learn about how each company got its start and how Ducati contributed to the motorcycling world championship in 2007 and how Ferrari has fared in Formula 1 championships.|
- Roundtrip bus transportation
- Admission to the Ducati and Ferrari museums
- Audioguide at the Ferrari Museum
- Commentary in English and Italian only
Approx. 12 hours
Departure time and location:
7 AM; from Zani Viaggi Travel Agency
Return time and location:
8 PM; same as departure location
Children age 4 and younger participate for free. Commentary is available in English and Italian only. This activity is not available on Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your tour, please bring your voucher(s) to the departure location at 6:50 AM, 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time; the full address appears on your printed voucher. The nearest metro stops are Cairoli, on the MM1 red line, and Lanza, on the MM2 green line. Please present your voucher to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|