The MilanoCard is the first tourist card in Milan. Offering discounts on 100 of the city’s most visited museums, monuments, restaurants, tours, and more, the card is your ticket to unbeatable deals. The card also offers reductions on services such as bike rental, and a tour to nearby Lake Como. To top it all off, you’ll receive a travel card allowing complimentary use of all public transport in Milan from the first validation to the same hour of the third day.|
Sample card benefits:
- Complimentary use of public transport from the first validation to the same hour of the third day
- Dedicated menu at the best Milan restaurants
- Complimentary medical assistance with on-call, multi-language Medical Infoline (available daily, 24 hours)
- 10% off the Terraces of Duomo of Milan
- 25% off the Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia "Leonardo da Vinci"
- 33% off entry to La Scala Theatre Museum
- 20% off admission to the Torre Branca
- 10% off official merchandising at the Milan and Scala Theaters
- 15% off official merchandising of F.C. Inter Football Team
- 15% off tickets for football matches
- Discounted Milan tour including visit to the Last Supper, Como Lake tour, and Naviglio canal cruise
- 30% off on commission for currency exchange
- Complimentary 50-photo printing service
- Baggage shipping service
- ...plus much, much more!
- 3-day MilanoCard
- Travel card valid from the first validation to the same hour of the third day
- Discounts at 100 Milan museums, monuments, restaurants, hotels, and more!
- Milan map (when available)
- MilanoCard Official Guide listing all participating partners
The travel card is valid from the first validation to the same hour of the third day. The Milano Card is personal and not transferable to a third party.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your printed voucher(s) at the redemption location listed on your voucher(s). The full address will appear on your printed voucher(s). Your voucher(s) will be exchanged for the MilanoCard. Your MilanoCard will be valid from the first validation to the same hour of the third day.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|