Celebrated for its natural beauty, historical richness, and silk production, the town of Como has earned itself a reputation as a haven from modern life. Tour its historical city center then take a boat trip on the lake to admire the lakeshore villas and gardens. Complete your day with a visit to the main silk factory of the area.|
- Tour to Lake Como
- Guided tour of Como city center
- 1-hour boat trip
- Admission ticket for the funicular to the Brunate Belvedere
- Commentary in English and Italian
- Individual headsets (on tours with more than 10 participants)
- Roundtrip transportation via motor coach
- Admission to a silk factory
Departure time and location:
9 AM; Zani Viaggi office, Foro Bonaparte
Return time and location:
6 PM; same as departure location
Important booking tip:
- Children 4 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
- Using the appropriate drop-down menus, please be sure to account for all participants in your party, including infants.
|After booking your activities or services, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
On the day of your tour, please bring your voucher to the departure location at 8:50 AM, 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time and give it to the driver; the full address appears on your voucher.
The nearest metro stops are Cairoli on the MM1 red line, and Lanza on the MM2 green line.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|