For 11 days in late June and early July, Montréal reverberates with the sweet sounds of the world's best jazz and rock performers. From noon until midnight, the city's downtown streets play host to a rotating cast of jazz and rock heavyweights. The gigantic summer music celebration features over 500 concerts, including 350 FREE outdoor performances, cafes, bistros, street performers, and art galleries.|
Choose the Festival Fun Pack and make your visit to the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal a truly unforgettable experience.
The Festival Fun Pack includes:
- Accreditation that gives you access to the Jam Sessions at the Hyatt Regency Montreal and to the Guitar Show (available June 27–29)
- Official 2008 festival T-shirt (one size)
- Shoulder bag with the festival's logo
- Booklet of discount coupons (value up to C$100)
Festival 2008: Daily, June 26–July 6, 2008
Concerts run daily from noon until midnight
Hours of operation:
Please pick up your Festival Fun Pack at the festival's welcome desk, located on the street level of the Hyatt Regency Montreal, during the following days and hours:
June 26–July 6, 2008: 2 PM–7 PM
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are not required. You must bring your voucher to the Hyatt Regency Montreal on the day of your visit to obtain your Festival Fun Pack (open 2 PM–7 PM, June 26–July 6, 2008). The Hyatt Regency Montreal's address is located on your voucher. Each traveler must have his or her own voucher, and photo ID is required.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|