Traditional ghost walk|
As the sun sets, go in search of the famous ghosts that haunt the streets and alleyways of Old Montreal. Unearth hidden secrets of these spooky, famous inhabitants as you follow your guide and look for the spirits that may still wander about.
Gather as a group to actually go in search of the ghosts and spirits said to haunt Old Montreal. Your guide takes you to the spots with suspected paranormal activity for a truly spooky night.
1 hour 30 minutes
Traditional ghost walk:
June 21 and June 28, 2014; Saturday
July 2–August 31, 2014; Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
September 6–October 25, 2014; Saturday
July 4–August 29, 2014; Friday
Halloween Special: October 30–November 1, 2014
Departure time and location:
8:30 PM; from the Guidatour ticket office
Return time and location:
Approximately 10 PM; to the Guidatour ticket office
Important booking tip:
Please arrive at the tour's departure location at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- This tour is not recommended for children 11 years and younger.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. You are advised to contact Guidatour at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to confirm the details of your reservation. You may be asked to present photo ID.
Know Before You Go:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|