Ready to explore earlier times? Classified as a National Historic Site, this innovative museum draws from 6 centuries of world history. Stroll through Montréal's spellbinding past on this genuine underground tour. On the way, watch a multimedia show projected above archaeological remains. Also, don't forget to check the museum's international exhibits highlighting other cultures' tales and treasures.|
For a superb view of the Old Port or souvenirs from your journey, remember to visit the on-site gift shop and restaurant.
- Admission to Pointe-a-Calliere Museum
- Admission to international exhibitions
- Underground archaeological tour
September 3, 2012June 24, 2013: TuesdaySunday
June 25, 2013September 2, 2013: MondaySunday
September 3, 2013June 25, 2014: TuesdaySunday
Hours of operation:
September 3, 2012June 24, 2013: TuesdayFriday, 10 AM5 PM; SaturdaySunday, 11 AM5 PM
June 25, 2013September 2, 2013: MondayFriday, 10 AM6 PM; SaturdaySunday, 11 AM6 PM
September 3, 2013June 25, 2013: TuesdayFriday, 10 AM5 PM; SaturdaySunday, 11 AM5 PM
Admission is complimentary for children age 5 and younger.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please present your voucher(s) and photo identification at the museum's main entrance.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|