The tour begins in Manege Square and continues past numerous sites of interest including Alexander Gardens and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, passing beautiful historical buildings including the Bolshoi Theatre. After winding through the alleyways of Chinatown, youíll be taken past the headquarters of the former KGB, and to the elegant GUM shopping mall with its designer boutiques. Your Moscow walking tour finishes at Red Square, where you can enjoy the views of the Kremlin walls, Leninís Mausoleum, and St Basil's Cathedral.|
- Three-hour guided walking tour of Moscow city centre
- Commentary available in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian
Departure time and location:
10 AM; at the GUM shopping centre (Red Square), near the fountain in the main gallery
Return time and location:
1 PM; the GUM shopping centre
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your vouchers to the tour guide at the pick-up point.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|