Escape the city grind and pedal through the beautiful Isar valley on this five-hour guided tour. Your guide will tailor the tour to suit the experience and fitness of the group (groups of no more than ten people) and you can enjoy a half-way stop at a German beer garden.|
- Guided mountain bike tour
- Bike hire
- Helmet hire
- Commentary is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, and French
Approximately 4 hours
Departure time and location:
10 AM; from Tourist Information, Thomas-Wimmer-Ring1
Return time and location:
Approximately 2 PM; to Tourist Information, Thomas-Wimmer-Ring1
Please confirm your Saturday tour at least 12 hours before departure. It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and sports shoes.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Reservation confirmation is requested. Please contact Munich Walk Tours at least 12 hours prior to your departure to confirm your reservation; contact details are provided on your printed voucher. Upon arrival at departure location, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
Tour departure time: 10 AM
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|