Munich's Residenz in the Old Town is where Bavaria's kings once lived. Take a tour of more than 90 state rooms to see the hidden treasures of the kings. Do not miss the newly opened Rococo Cuvilies Theatre and Treasure House.|
Treat your ears to the musical sounds of Vivaldi, Mozart, or Shubert. Residenz soloists give 1-hour concerts that take place every Thursday and Saturday at the Old Court Chapel (Alte Hofkapelle), which was the same location of King Ludwig I's wedding. End the day with a short walk through the Old Town. If choosing the gourmet dinner, dine on a 3-course meal prepared by famous German chef Alfons Schuhbeck at Orlando House. The Bavarian meal option takes you to Munich’s oldest beer restaurant, "Zum Franziskaner," and includes a beer tasting. (Meat, fish, and vegetarian options are available.)
Your ticket entitles you to tour the Residenz 2 days before and 5 days after the date of the concert.
- Tour of the Residenz (tour, concert and dinner option must be selected)
- Classical musical performance at the Residenz (available Thursday or Saturday evening)
- 3-course meal at the Orlando House (gourmet dinner option must be selected)
- Bavarian meal and beer tasting at "Zum Franziskaner" (Bavarian meal option must be selected)
- Audioguide with commentary in English, German, French, Italian, or Spanish
Hours of operation:
The Residenz is open 9 AM6 PM with last admission at 5 PM (April 1October 15) and 10 AM5 PM with last admission at 4 PM (October 16March 31)
How it works:
Your ticket entitles you to tour the Residenz 2 days before and 5 days after the date of the concert, between 9 AM and 6 PM daily.
Saturday concerts start at 7:30 PM
Thursday concerts start at 7 PM
The Residenz, Residenzstr. 1, Munich
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please provide the supplier with your hotel information so tickets for the Residenz can be picked up at the front desk. Tickets for the concert can be direcly redeemed at the Hofkapelle. Upon arrival at the redemption location, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Your ticket entitles you to tour the Residenz 2 days before and 5 days after the date of the concert.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 24 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.