Hidden in the seclusion of the mountains, King Ludwig II built two of his dream castles: Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. Explore both of these extraordinary castles and experience the amazing vision of Bavaria's fairytale king. Then, enjoy a short stop for shopping in the village of Oberammergau.|
- Roundtrip transportation to Linderhof and Neuschwanstein
- Shopping time in Oberammergau
- Live guided commentary in English and German
- Pre-recorded commentary in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Mandarin (cannot be guaranteed on all buses)
- Individual headsets (cannot be guaranteed on all buses)
Approximately 11 hours
November 1-March 31: Tuesday through Sunday
April 1-October 31: Daily
Departure time and location:
8:30 AM; from Hauptbahnhof/Munich Central Station Bahnhofsplatz
Return time and location:
7:30 PM; to Hauptbahnhof/Munich Central Station Bahnhofsplatz
Admission to Linderhof and Neuschwanstein is not inlcuded in the cost of this tour. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to tour departure to claim your seats.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s)
Please contact Gray Line Munich at least one day prior to the day you wish to take the tour to reserve your tour date and time. The customer service phone number and hours will appear on your voucher(s). Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to tour departure to claim your seats. Please note that admission to Linderhof and Neuschwanstein is not included in the cost of this tour.
8:30 AM; Hauptbahnhof/Munich Central Station Bahnhofsplatz in front of the department store Karstadt.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.|