- Guided tour of Dachau Memorial site
- Admission to Dachau
- Roundtrip transportation to Dachau via train and coach
- 22-minute documentary movie
- Commentary available in English only
Approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes
January 1- March 31: 10:15 AM
April 1- October 31: 10:15 AM and 1:15 PM
November 1-December 31: 10:15 AM (no tour is offered on December 24)
Departure and return location:
Marienplatz, main entrance of the town hall directly under the Glockenspiel
Commentary is available in English only. This tour does not operate December 24. If you book a youth ticket, you will be required to show proof of your age. Participation is complimentary for children under the age of 12 if accompanied by a paying adult.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your tour, please bring your voucher(s) to the listed meeting point 5 minutes before the scheduled tour departure. Your guide will be standing under the Glockenspiel (clock tower) and holding a yellow sign with the name Munich Walk Tours written on it. The full address will appear on your voucher. The nearest U-Bahn station is Marienplatz.
Tour departure times
January 1-March 31: 10:15 AMApril 1-October 31: 10:15 AM and 1:15 PM November 1-December 31: 10:15 AM
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|