An experienced ski and snowboard instructor will accompany you on this tour to a night skiing area outside Munich. Bring your own equipment or rent skies, snowboards, boots, and even ski trousers at the resort.|
- Round-trip transfer between Munich and the slopes
- Guidance from an experienced instructor
- Glühwein (mulled wine) at the après ski
6 1/2 hours
Departure time and location:
4.30 PM; the Tourist Information Office at Thomas-Wimmer-Ring
Lift Pass, Ski or snowboard rental is not included in the listed price. Please wear suitable clothing (gloves, a warm jacket, and a hat).
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your tour, please bring your voucher(s) to the meeting point listed on your voucher at 4.20 PM; 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. The nearest S-Bahn station is Isar Tor.