Since its opening in 1911, the Excelsior has been a spectacular showcase for the works of the Nancy School of design. With 10 huge glass windows illuminating the vast dining room, artistically decorated ceilings and 300 lights, chandeliers and lamps, the brasserie is more then just a restaurant – it’s a feast for the eyes. There are two menu options to choose from: the Discovery menu or the Gourmet menu.|
- A two-course meal (appetizer/main course or main course/dessert)
- Kir with Pinot d'Alsace aperitif
- A three-course meal
- A half-bottle of red or white wine
- A half-bottle of mineral water
- Coffee or tea
Diners may choose one item from each category. Please note that the following menu is intended as a sample offering only; all items are subject to change without prior notice.
- Fish Soup
- Duck Foie Gras
- Six Oysters
- Salmon Escalope with Fried Aubergines and Balsamic Vinegar
- Beef Tartar with French Fries and Green Salad
- Cuttlefish Stew with Tomatoes and Olives
- Crème Brûlée
- Chocolate Cake
- Dessert of the day
Hours of operation:
Lunch Daily; Noon–3 PMDinner Sunday and Monday 7 PM– 11 PM and Tuesday through Saturday 7 PM - 1 AM
Vouchers are valid for dining any time between noon and 2.30 PM and 7 PM–00.30 AM. Your table is only guaranteed if you arrive before 8 PM; if you wish to dine after 8 PM, you may have to wait to be seated. The above menu is intended as a sample only; all menus are subject to change without notice. Gratuity is included in the listed price, but guests should feel free to acknowledge their waiter or waitress.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher(s); locate the voucher(s) in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Upon arrival at the restaurant, please present your voucher(s) to the host or hostess who greets you.Important: Vouchers are valid for dining any time between Noon-2.30 PM and 7 PM–00.30 AM. Your table is only guaranteed if you arrive before 8 PM; if you wish to dine after 8 PM, you may have to wait to be seated.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|