Hours of operation:|
Choose between a 24, 48, or 72-hour pass and go where you please.
The Nantes City Card includes:
- Free admission to the Marine Worlds Carousel, Castle of Dukes of Brittany, and the Lu Tower
- Unlimited travel on the public transport network, including the bus, tram, and river ferries
- Sightseeing cruises on the Erdre and Loire rivers
- Free admission for many museums, including the Jules Verne Museum, the Naval Museum, and the Vineyard Museum
- Free tours on the tourist train, the open-top tour bus, and guided visits
- Discounts on shopping and many other city activities
- Complimentary map and city guide in English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish
Photo identification is required to redeem voucher(s). Vouchers can not be exchanged on Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
|How to exchange your voucher(s):|
Please present your voucher(s) and photo identification at the Nantes Tourist Office; the address will appear on your printed voucher. Voucher(s) will be exchanged for a Nantes City Card (24, 48, or 72 hours).