Naples is renowned for its rich culture and art, and this tour provides the perfect overview of its historic centre. With an art history professor as your guide, you’ll visit San Carlo Theatre (third most famous after only Paris’ Opera Garnier and Milan’s La Scala), the Zevallos Museum (home to amazing Caravaggio paintings), and the Gambrinus Caffè (oft-frequented by Naples’ elite).|
Pass the nineteenth-century Umberto I Gallery – a masterpiece of iron and glass – and the symmetrical perfection of Plebiscito Square, whose four sides include the Royal Palace, S. Francesco di Paola’s Church, and the Prefettura and Salerno Palaces. Top it all off with lunch at a real Neapolitan Pizzeria, Rosati Restaurant.
- Guided tour of Naples' historic centre
- Admission to San Carlo Theatre and Zevallos Museum
- Coffee at Caffè Gambrinus
- Traditional pizza lunch (bruschetta, pizza, coffee)
- Commentary available in English
Fri. and Sat.
3 hour guided tour + free time for lunch
Departure time and location:
10:30 AM; Caffè Gambrinus
Return time and location:
3 PM; same as departure location
If a visit to the San Carlo Theatre is not possible, an alternate visit will be scheduled at the Royal Palace. Beverages and gratuities are not included in the listed price of this tour. Children aged 3 and younger participate for free (lunch is not included for children aged 3 and younger).
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
On the day of your tour, please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo identification to the departure location. The full address will be printed on your voucher(s). Your guide will be holding a 'Baia di Napoli' flag. Please present your voucher(s) to the guide at the start of the tour.
|Terms and conditions|
|This tour operates in all weather conditions.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.