Your hop-on, hop-off sightseeing pass is valid for 24 hours from the time you board the first bus.|
- 24-hour pass for the Naples hop-on, hop-off bus tour, valid on all three routes
- Pre-recorded commentary in eight languages.
- Individual headsets
Line A - I luoghi dell'Arte: Approx. 60 minutesLine B - Le vedute del Golfo: 72 minsLine C - San Martino: 90 mins
Line A - I luoghi dell'Arte: DailyLine B - Le vedute del Golfo: DailyLine C -San Martino Tour: Saturday.
Hours of operation:
I luoghi dell'Arte: 9:45 AM–6:50 PM; approx. every 45 minutesLe vedute del Golfo tour: 9:30 AM–4:45 PM; approx. every 45 minutesSan Martino Tour: 10:35 AM–4:30 PM; approx. every 2 hours
The San Martino Tour operates Saturday only. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Pre-recorded commentary is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese,Chinese & Russian. Children under the age of 5 ride for free.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any bus stop along any of the three routes. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 24-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|