This tour, offered onboard one of two racing yachts sailed by Team New Zealand in the 1992 America's Cup, provides guests with an exhilirating Cup-style match racing experience in the waters around Paradise Island. Non-alcoholic beverages are served during the excursion; back on shore, celebrate the outcome of your race and, if you like, purchase racing photos, videos, and memorabilia.|
- Match racing sailboat excursion
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Roundtrip transportation from Nassau hotels
Approx. 3 hours
Departure time and location:
12 PM; Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, located on Paradise Island between the two bridges
Return time and location:
3 PM; same as departure location
This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or anyone with medical conditions. SailNassau reserves the right to cancel or change part or all of an excursion in the interests of passenger safety an/or comfort. All departures are subject to demand and wind or weather conditions. Gratuities are not included in the cost of the tour.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. You must contact SailNassau at least 48 hours in advance of your desired activity date to confirm your reservation and the details of your pick-up service. On the date of your tour, please present your voucher(s) and photo ID upon check-in with your shuttle driver or at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal.