A scenic drive along the North Coast or through the renowned Fern Gully. The first stop is at Nine Miles, a quaint village in the lush mountains of St. Ann Parish. This is the birthplace and final resting place of Bob Marley, the legendary “King of Reggae.” See where Marley’s close relatives live, be guided through Marley’s boyhood home, and learn about his childhood and musical career. The spiritual journey continues through the verdant St. Ann hills to a modern day revival church. Experience Jamaican culture up close and personal, and learn what your future holds as your fortune is told. Your day tour includes a traditional Jamaican jerk lunch.|
- Tour of Bob Marley’s birthplace, childhood home, and resting place
- Cultural tour of a modern day revival church
- Fortune telling
- Jamaican jerk lunch and beverages
- English-speaking tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation to and from hotel
Wed. and Sat.
Departure time and location:
Negril hotels: First pick-up at 7:20 AM and last pick-up at 8 AM.
Return time and location:
12 hours after departure time; to departure point
Children younger than age 3 may participate for free. Please note that failure to book your activity from the correct departure city will result in additional fees or cancellation.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Failure to book your activity from the correct departure city will result in additional fees or cancellation.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Tropical Tours/Caribbean World Enterprises at least 24 hours prior to your preferred tour date to ensure your reservation and arrange hotel pick-up and time (contact information is provided on your printed voucher(s). Upon pick-up, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|