From the Sazerac and Pimm's Cup to the Hurricane and the Hand Grenade, enjoy a unique view of New Orleans history through fine drink—an essential ingredient of New Orleans culture. This tour mixes classic stories of New Orleans taverns and restaurants with facts about the unique concoctions made famous here—including Southern Comfort, created by M.W. Heron in a French Quarter bar in 1874.|
- Professional guide
- Goodie bag filled with offers and coupons valid for cocktails at local bars and restaurants
2 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
4 PM; from the Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office
Return time and location:
Approximately 6:30 PM; to the Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office
Important booking tip:
- You must be at least 21 to participate in this tour.
- Alcoholic beverages are not included in the price of the tour, but are available for purchase.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please call Gray Line New Orleans as far in advance of your arrival as possible to schedule the tour date; you must call by at least 4 PM the day prior to your desired tour date. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Gray Line New Orleans will issue you a confirmation number at this time. Tours do sell out, so it is very important to call as soon as possible. Please present your voucher(s) and confirmation number at the Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office on the day of your reservation; you will be given passes to your tour at this time.
What to Wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|