Savor the beauty and romance of the New Orleans skyline aboard the last authentic steamboat on the Mississippi River, the Steamboat NATCHEZ! Let the Steamboat Natchez take you back to a time when cotton was king and life was as slow and graceful as the current on the Mississippi on this Evening Jazz Cruise or Jazz Brunch Cruise. Your two-hour cruise begins from the heart of the French Quarter and travels down the Mississippi to show you the skyline sights of New Orleans as it can best be seen, from the river aboard New Orleans' only authentic Steamboat!|
- Riverboat cruise
- Live narration of historical facts and highlights of the port
- Calliope concert at 10:45 am and 1:45 pm
- Optional Creole Lunch, prepared fresh on board
- Steamboat Gift Shop for souvenirs
- Museum-quality Steam Engine Room open to visitors
Approximately 2 hours
Departure time and location:
11:30 AM or 2:30 PM; from the Toulouse Street Dock (check in 30 minutes before departure)
Return time and location:
1:30 PM or 4:30 PM; to the Toulouse Street Dock
The boat is wheelchair accessible to the main deck, where food and bar service and restrooms are located. Elevators are not available to the bottom (engine room) or top decks.
Admission is complimentary for children age 5 and younger (surcharges apply for food).
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. You must contact Gray Line New Orleans at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival to schedule a tour date. On the day you wish to participate, please present your voucher(s) at the Natchez ticket booth. Photo identification may be required.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|