During your guided bicycle ride in New York City, you will peddle along the historic and scenic Brooklyn Bridge. See the Hudson River Park, Battery Park, the Statue of Liberty, Lower Manhattan, and much more. Enjoy scenic views of Statue of Liberty, New York Harbor, and the Manhattan Skyline.|
- 3-hour guided bicycle tour with several stops along the way
- Bicycle rental with helmet
- Bottled water and snack
- English commentary
3 hours of moderate bike riding difficulty
Departure time and location:
10 AM; Bike and Roll at Pier 84
Check-in is at 9:45 AM.
Return time and location:
1 PM; Bike and Roll at Pier 84
Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please call Bike and Roll New York at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation and to provide height information; the customer service phone number appears on your printed voucher(s). On the day of your tour, please take your printed voucher(s) and photo identification to
Bike and Roll at Pier 84, Hudson River Park, 557 12th Ave. at 43rd St. (arrive at 9:45 AM). Tours may be cancelled if weather makes for dangerous riding conditions.
|Terms and conditions|
|All customers/participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.