Live a day in the life of Serena, Blair, Chuck, Dan, Vanessa, and Nate on this three-hour guided bus tour visiting more than 40 locations used in filming the hit TV series. Learn behind-the-scenes information and little-known facts about Gossip Girl’s cast and crew from local New York City actor-guides. Your tour visits such sites as:|
- The New York Palace Hotel, home to the Bass and Van der Woodsen families
- The Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys
- The lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home
- Henri Bendel, where Blair and Serena shop
- Humphrey’s favorite bakery, where you can sample a treat
- The movie theater where Serena stood Dan up for their date
- Gossip Girl tour
- Knowledgeable tour guide
Choose from tour options with or without priority seating. A priority seating upgrade includes the following
- Pre-boarding the tour bus
- Guaranteed seating next to the first 4 rows
- Close access to the tour guide
Approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
10 AM; from the front gates of the Palace Hotel at Madison and 51st Street
Return time and location:
Approximately 1:30 PM; to the Union Square area
Additional departures are available during the holidays and popular times of the year. Please note that children younger than age 10 are not allowed on the tour as the content of the tour and several stops are not suitable for young children. Participants younger than 15 years of age must be accompanied by someone 15 years of age or older. Tips and gratuities are not included and are at your discretion. This tour does not include food, beverages, and hotel pickup.
|After booking your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange vouchers for your activity:
Your reservation date and time is printed on your voucher. On the day of your tour, look for the blue "On Location Tours" flag and bus at the Palace Hotel departure location at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. Present your voucher(s) and photo identification to the bus driver upon arrival.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|