This guided historical walking tour uses Alexander Hamilton, a penniless immigrant who became the first US Secretary of the Treasury, as an inspiration.|
Your guide weaves facts and stories during Hamilton's time while showing you New York's important financial sights. Learn how New York got its start as a financial center and hear about how Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson once fought over whether or not the country should adopt a capitalist system.
Sights on this tour may include (list subject to change):
- Statue of Liberty, Castle Clinton, and Ellis Island
- Bowling Green Square
- Fraunces Tavern
- Hanover Square
- Delmonico’s Restaurant
- Wall Street and William Street
- The Federal Reserve Building and Chase Manhattan Headquarters
- The New York Stock Exchange and Federal Hall
- Trinity Church
- Alexander Hamilton’s Grave
- The Canyon of Heroes
- City Hall and the Woolworth Building
- The World Trade Center site
- Knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide
Approximately 2 hours
Departure time and location:
Either 1 PM or 4 PM; from the Dutch Flagpole at the southwest corner of Battery Park Place and Broadway
Return time and location:
Either 3 PM or 6 PM; to the World Trade Center site
Participation is complimentary for children age 5 and younger.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Upon arrival at the redemption location, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|