Home to nearly 2 million works of art, The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the world’s largest and finest museums, presenting the best of human creativity from around the globe. Discover the greatest collection of Impressionist art outside Paris. Find inspiration while exploring the spectacular Greek and Roman Galleries. Enjoy an extensive collection of American Art in the New American Wing. Drop by the museum's Petrie Court Cafeset against Central Parkand the Metropolitan Museum of Art Store.|
The Met Audio Guide offers a low-cost option of more than 100 hours of informative audio commentary. Learn about works of art and select special exhibitions—all in one player. Try the new two-part “Director’s Tour,” a planned itinerary by the Museum’s Director Thomas P. Campbell. Portions of the audio guide are available in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, and Russian.
Your ticket also includes same-week admission to The Cloisters museum and gardens. Celebrating its 75th anniversary, The Cloisters are a branch of The Met in northern Manhattan's Fort Tryon Park, devoted to the art, architecture, and gardens of medieval Europe.
- Admission to the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Admission to all special exhibitions at The Met
- Complimentary daily public guided tours and gallery talks
- Same-day admission to The Cloisters museum and gardens
- Admission to the roof garden when an exhibition is on display (weather permitting)
- Bypass all ticket-buying lines
- Guided tours are offered daily in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish pending availability. These guided 1-hour tours are free with Museum admission
Hours of operation:
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Sunday–Thursday: 10 AM–5:30 PM
Friday and Saturday: 10 AM–9 PM
Closed January 1, the first Monday in May, Thanksgiving Day, and December 25
The Cloisters Museum and Gardens
March–October: 10 AM–5:15 PM daily
November–February: 10 AM–4:45 PM daily
Closed January 1, Thanksgiving Day, and December 25
Important booking tip:
- Children 12 and younger can participate at no additional cost when accompanied by an adult.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
On the day you wish to vist the museum, please present your voucher(s) and photo identification at the Will Call Desk, located in the Great Hall just to the left of the Grand Staircase, to receive priority entrance.
Know Before You Go:
- Galleries are cleared 15 minutes before closing time.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|