From the "valley" to high on the "hill,” experience the return of jazz uptown and learn the history of this center of black culturethe birthplace of bebop and the home of the Harlem Renaissance. Then, indulge your palate with a traditional, homestyle Southern soul food meal at a local restaurant. Catch a jam session at a local jazz club, where the drinks are included and the music is steaming.|
- Guided tour
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Drinks and performance at jazz club
- Commentary in English and French
Approximately 5 hours
Departure time and location:
7 PM; from 690 8th Avenue, between 43rd and 44th streets
Return time and location:
Midnight; to 690 8th Avenue, between 43rd and 44th streets
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Participation is complimentary for children younger than age 5.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Reservation confirmation is required. Please call Harlem Spirituals at least 48 hours prior to your desired tour date to finalize your reservation; the customer service information will appear on your printed voucher(s). On the day of your tour, please present your photo ID and printed voucher(s) at the Harlem Spirituals Terminal in exchange for service. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of 7 PM.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|